My son loves to eat his food cold. Like refridgerator cold...does your kid too?

I think its werid.

Is my kid the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My little one likes frozen waffles, and wants them frozen.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yes both my sons....well room temp or cool.....they wont eat it if its hot.....then again they are 3 and 4 so as long as they eat I'm happy...lol
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My sister is like that, but I think it is because she is too lazy to put it in the microwave :) My kids don't really have any preference for temperature.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• my son is like that.....he gets it from his daddy!!!!.....lol....i just think it's gross.....lol....if it's meant to be hot....i want it hot!....lol
    bigblueeyes

Answer by bigblueeyes at 1:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• i worked with a teacher who was that way. he had ocd. he had to make his food super hot and then let it cool off to the point of being cold. my son does not like food that is too hot.... fear of it burning his mouth, no one likes that. it is different but nothing to worry about if he doesnt have lots of other sensory issues.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I started giving my daughter frozen foods when she went through a picky phase as a toddler. She still (at 14) loves to eat frozen blueberries, peas and corn

Answer by rkoloms at 2:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My son drank cold formula, that was the ONLY way he would take it. He eats frozen hot dogs, cold spaghetti o's. (not often but he does--yuck).

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Yes, my kids are like that. Whenever they have left overs I ask them if they want it warmed up and 95% of the time they say "no" and eat it straight out of the fridge. They are strange. My 7yo daughter also drank formula straight from the fridge. She didn't care how cold/warm it was (my other kids needed it to be at least room temp).
    Oh, and the only way I will eat spaghetti-Os is straight out of the can, lol. I've never liked them warmed up. My kids eat them both ways. My 3yo loves frozen veggies. She used to munch on frozen green beans (the long style) when she was teething and steals handfuls of frozen corn.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My nephew likes to eat frozen food if he can. My sil buys the fully cooked chicken nuggets and he eats them right out of the freezer. So gross. He does the same with frozen pancakes and waffles. Her kids have many food quirks and rarely eat anything healthy so I am not surprised.lol
    Anonymous