Anyone know of some work at home jobs that are currently hiring?

Hey ladies I am looking for an at home job to make some cash to cover some unexpected bills that have come up. I am looking to be able to make a couple hundred dollars extra a month. If any of you can help me out that would be great. I already have a home business so that's not what I am looking for.
Thanks so much
Ashley

sagesmom724

Asked by sagesmom724 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Hi there, I work w/ Pre-Paid Legal. I love what I do, its easy and fun. I work w/ a great group of moms that are there for you 100%. Feel free to check out my site.

www.tiffanyasmith.buildlastingsuccess.com.

Tiffany

Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• kgb_ is the company
    You may have seen the commercials on tv. It is a text answering service. Someone texts in a question, I research the answer and send it back to them with a source. I get paid per question. The normal rate is $.10 per question. That doesn't SOUND like much, but it truly does add up FAST. And with the pay differential during the super bowl - it is truly amazing!
    They pay via direct deposit and it is fun to do! And FREE to get started, NEVER any money out of your pocket!

It is 100% real! I work with it daily and love it. If you can get passed some of the crude questions, it is a great way to learn some cool stuff and make some real money!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 4:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• It is a text-answering service. You text in a question, I find the answer and send it back with a source. You get paid per question. If you can get past some of the questions and just be objective, it is a great way to earn some great income. You may have seen some of the commercials on tv. They have an ad going to air DURING the game!!!
    Let me know if you are interested!
    RutterMama

• Just wanted to throw in that I have Pre-paid legal and it's awesome!! :)
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 5:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010