so theres this guy

theres this guy who likes me...we exchanged numbers..but im kinda iffy about him... i heard some people say they think hes a little too feminine or possibly gay or bi.. {people that know him say this} because he wears color eye contacts, has a tongue ring, wears hair weave to make his braids look longer {he has braids like r-kelly did} u know the corn rows} and his car looks like a kinda girl car. its a 2007 kea. a very small car.. he also likes to take alot of picturs of himself .... i dont know what to think...... what do you think.. this is stressing me out seriously..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• he might be bisexual
    Anonymous

• Watch out for those one... I though my ex my be gay and he turned out having a lot of issue and being an alcoholic. Just get to know him better before you walk away for good or rush into it.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he's just metrosexual to me... I honestly don't think you can judge somebody on their appearance, I've known some very "manly" gay men, and some very feminine straight men. If you like the guy, just get to know him a little better, and THEN make up your mind. Nobody's telling you to rush straight to the altar, know what I mean? That's what dating is, getting to know somebody...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• do you care if he is bi or femine??
    does that matter to you?
    because it sounds like he is--- so the question is really for you to answer honey --- does it matter to you?
    just because some anon had a possibly gay who had a booze problem... doesnt mean all bi people do.... that is just wrong to imply. do you need a manly man or not? i dont! i think they are gross and expect my dh to manscape. i dont like kissing men with facial hair so he has to take care of that.... and dh dresses preppy and i love that!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Get to know him and see what's up. The worst that can happen is he can give you great fashion tips and fix your hair! I don't think he's gay or he would not have gotten your number. Bi? Talk about fantasies. If you do it like that then sometimes men are more open and confess more than they think they do! As for the other stuff, my son had a pink volkswagen, piercings everywhere and really long hair but he was/is not gay. He had the car & piercings to get attention (and babes) and we live in a military community that he hated so he was rebelling. Now he shaved his head, got rid of the piercings but has tattoos all over his body and drives a purple Lincoln with neon underneath but that's bc he builds custom cars for car shows (and wins I might add).

Answer by admckenzie at 2:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• The only way you are going to know is to get to know him. So he is a little different, doesn't mean anything but a little different.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• ask him! Tell him you're interested in getting to know him, but you don't want to get the wrong impression, so what is his sexual orientation? It's not rude... especially in this day in age... More than likely, from what you've described, you aren't the first to wonder/ask anyways....
    livn4hevn

Answer by livn4hevn at 5:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2010