Guys Manual... Lets make one... you start...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When you ask a girl whats wrong and she tells you nothing it means drop it or you'll end up making her cry.
    Anonymous

• foreplay is not an OPTION .... it is necessary for a woman to get off. so if you want sex. learn how to do it well! :)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• 1. Feed often, but ultra healthy. They will sneak McDonalds on their lunch breaks.
    Anonymous

• Give them room to have their hobbies and routine. They will LOVE you for that. Don't give them too much power over things because they can't handle it. Be specific about what you need from them. If your guy needs something to control then tell him to control his laundry. That way you don't have to go behind him and pick up dirty socks and it keeps him busy. Always listen to what he has to say even if you are rolling your eyes on the inside.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 2:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I agree with the first poster....I HATE it when my SO asks me whats wrong, and I don't feel like talking about it at that moment because I'm on the verge of tears, but he keeps poking away lol. very true!!
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• ditto on the "asking whats wrong"...just leave it be till i want to tell him.

texting...if you have it, and you want a night out to yourself or with your girlfriends, be sure to tell him nicely "i wont be focused on just texting you" meaning : "i hate texting you while im out cause this is fricken ME and my friend time!" or else he will become a texting stalker
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• pre-planning sex for any night is just too expected.

if he'd stop telling me that he wants "it" or wants to get me off...maybe he'd get a surprise but he's always has to pre- plan it and give me a heads up.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Nice is still the fastest way to our hearts. No woman wants to be with a richard..if you know what I mean.
    flattery will most times get you everywhere
    If a woman responds to a statement you make with the word FINE, it is NOT fine, and you are in trouble.
    If we ask you about a woman from your past and tell you we won't get mad, we are lying.
    Sometimes we really do just want to be held.
    If we see you being nice to pets and children, it is a turn on.
    Watching you run the sweeper is foreplay lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• If we ask you about a woman from your past and tell you we won't get mad, we are lying

DEFENITLY!! and we also hate them stories as it it was "good times" or whatever
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010