I have a big,fat,pussy zit on my lower lip. I don't want to pop it so how can I make it go away?

I just know if I pop it it will turn into a big fat "sore" and I don't want that.
Can it be reduced somehow without popping?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• LMAO! That little typo got a good laugh outta me. I agree with the above recommendation. A warm pack, hot washcloth or whatever is available. Since you are worried about it turning into a sore then wait till it is ready to pop with min. pressure applied. Good luck!
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 6:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• confusedummm.. is the bump on ur vagina or ur lip? i dont know what a big fat pussy zit is

mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• treat it like any other zit. find a good body scrub like st. ives apricot scrub, or apply acne cleanser. wear panties that are breathable.....
    Anonymous

• I would have said puss filled cause pussy sounds bad... lol. Try some toothpaste or a small needle to poke it so the pus can come out. You can also try some visine... it usually dries it out. GL
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I think she means PUSS, as in lots of nasty puss in the pimple NOT one on her pussy. THINK people.

OP: Try hydrogen peroxide. Dip a Q-tip in peroxide and dab right on the pimple, it may sting but it will dry up in a day or two. Keep reapplying once in a while.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Heat up a washcloth or a paper towel and hold it against the pimple, then after you should be able to pop it..

Anonymous

• DO no use a needle. My dh did this with a bump on his stomach and it got infected, and yes he used a clean needle. if you are going to pop it use the hot wash cloth first and then use cotton balls to squeeze it. Other wise the peroxide, visene, or preperation h will help.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I think she means PUSS, as in lots of nasty puss in the pimple NOT one on her pussy. THINK people

umm theres really no need to be a snobby bitch ..first of all pussy...which usually when people say pussy they mean pussy as in vagina..is not a word or at least its not when your trying to describe something filled with puss,so I'm sorry i wasn't "thinking" I usually use words that are in the dictionary,i'll come to you next time i need someone to tell me the definiton of a "word" that i've never heard someone use
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I just had one of those and it hurt so bad until I popped it will a needle and drained some of the puss

Anonymous

• It did look like you had a zit on your vag in the question...

But upward and onward... If you have a clean pair of tweezers you can grab just the very tip of the zit with the tweezers and pull it off. Sometimes the head comes out when you do that. If the head does not come out then leavi it alone.Then I would squeeze gently until the pus stops coming out. Do NOT keep picking at it or it will become HUGE and gross.
    Anonymous