Should I do the right thing?

I was friends with this woman and she gave me some ink pads and stamps. I posted something on facebook which she didn't agree with and called a child abuser and told me that I was negelecting my children ( because I didn't run them to hospital for every little thing) and basicly bashed my parenting. Now this is a woman who would pass out drunk at 12noon while her 6 & 4 year opld son where home, so her acussing me of being a bad parent holds no water with me. Now she emailed me and told me that I need to mail her the stamps and ink.Part of me wants to give them back just to be rid of her and part odf me wants to be a bitch and keep them
what wold you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well it defiently sounds like she's not a friend so I would just give them back and end all contact.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Give 'em back and be done with her. ... but dare I say waste the ink first? no, no. Rise above the problem.
    Anonymous

• She sounds weird. Stay away and end all contact whether on-line or in person.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I would tell her to kiss my a** and to stay out of your business and out of your life
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Did she GIVE them to you or loan them to you?
    Anonymous

• If she gave them to you, tell her to pound sand. If she loaned them to you, give them back of course. Or, either way, maybe you "lost" them so she's out of luck. She sounds like a total weirdo.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I'd just get it over it with and give them to her.

As far as your parenting goes - you can always call an advice nurse for free to know if the kid should see a doctor or not; your critics can't argue so much with a professional like that.

If she really is neglecting her kids with alcoholic pass-outs, I'd also suggest an anonymous tip to child protective services - that's kind of a big deal.
    Anonymous

• I would tell her as soon as she send you the money for the postage you will mail them back.
    sandra1023

Answer by sandra1023 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• If she gave them to you, then keep them and quit all contact with her.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I'd send them back and tell the stingy bitch that I don't want them, lol.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010