what to do about fat that is on my sides & right above my butt in the back?

I got really busy & slack about going to the gym. It is like I looked in the mirror one day & noticed fat around my lower waist. It isn't really on my sides but toward my back above my butt. It is hanging over my panties. I am going to the gym 4+ days a week & doing eliptical & weight machines. what can I do to get rid of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• crunches and those twisting crunches (forget what they are called) where you bring your knees up one at a time and kind of twist to it as you raise up.
    Anonymous

• You cannot target fat on specific body parts. Anyone who tells you that you can is trying to sell you something. The only way to lose fat, regardless of where it is located, is diet and cardio. You can work on toning muscle in those areas, but that doesn't make fat burn any differently.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• lots of carido
    terry82380

Answer by terry82380 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Leg Magic ----it is suppose to be good for the inner and outer thighs and lifting the butt!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2010