Baby Shower Door Prize Ideas *Read First*

I am throwing a revolving shower for a friend where people can come and go as they please. Instead of games we are doing door prizes. Here are some of the ideas...

First Birthday in March
First person wearing Pink
A Layered Gift- Wrap an item with lots of layers of wrapping paper. Pass it around the circle and have each guest remove a layer. The person who unwraps the last layer gets the gift. Make sure there are enough gifts for everyone! (They can unwrap a layer as they walk in)

Can you think of any others??

softchick21

Asked by softchick21 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• we did a fun game but it was more for the new mommy :)

give everyone a name tag when they come in that has the name of some baby item on it "diapers" "wipes" etc. You have to call everyone by the name on their name tag, if you are caught saying their real name, you put money in a jar on the table :D
    I got like $40 with this game and was able to go buy those things I wanted but didn't get

Anonymous

• I saw a funny game on tv at a baby shower they took diapers and melted different types of chocolates in each diaper and whoever guessed what kind of choc it was right got the prize it looked gross, but also looked like alot of fun!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2010