What do you wear on outings like (baseball field, the store, just about anywhere you'd interact with people)

I hate myself lately I have gained 30lbs and now I go around with whatever makes me feel comfortable which it seems like I am wearing the same thing over and over while all these other ladies look nice...I used to care but lately I don't I just pull my hair back in a ponytail/bun no makeup with glasses and go...:(
I wear loose clothes nothing snug bc I am not comfortable I just look so unatractive I am happily married it's just me...I have 2 kids.

I use to not step out of the house without making myself look pretty...why did I change :( I just don't feel the same like I used to back then :( thank you ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• LOL I stopped caring what everyone thought about me when I got pregnant. After I had my DD I get "ready" some days, but on my weekends, etc when I am just going here and there, I usually wear jeans and a hoodie, same thing, hair up and no make up, and I just don't care. I have way more important things to do and spend my time on!

Good luck, though!
    Anonymous

• Wear velour outfits with ugg boots. I think so many women look so nice if they dress casual. Jeans I hate on most people. Unless they are the really expensive ones, look like crap on most people no matter how neat, it looks boring.Wear white and black. Bright colors unless you have a tan look terrible. Wear sunglasses if you don't want to wear makeup.Wear a hat. In the beginning I was so scared but now I don't care. It looks good!
    Anonymous

• i am totally with you. I always feel totally disgusted with myself, and i only feel better when i am wearing something comfortable, and i used to think i was so pretty. I have gained 130 lbs. Which as soon as i get my tax return back i am buying an elliptical machine and a rowing machine, and getting myself back to where i used to be so i can feel good again. It is nice to look good and feel good. I miss that. And once im there im never going to let myself go again!
    Anonymous

• velour outfits with ugg boots? LOL....that is a HORRIBLE combo. Sorry, but that is really awful. I hope that you were kidding.

Where what makes you comfortable and happy. It is more about fit and fabric than about the color. Avoid super-thin material, it shows more flaws, and try layering a longish tank under your tops, for a more figure-flattering fit. Also, avoid loose clothing. It will make you look larger, than something that fits well does. Tight obviously isn't good either.

Honestly taking 10-15 minutes to freshen up your hair with a blow drier, applying tinted moisturizer, some lip gloss and mascara would make you feel much better, and it is worth it. It isn't a ton of time, but it is time wells spent.
    Anonymous

• *wear
    Anonymous

• First - go look in a mirror. Then pull your shoulders back, put your head up, and smile...notice the difference?

All of our bodies age and change, and just don't look as good as we used to, but the best looking ladies (regardless of age or size wear this body language of confidence).

Second - you can BE low maintenance without Looking like you're going to the gym all the time. A good stylist can help you get a hair cut that looks great with just a wash and go, and some careful shopping can get you clothes and shoes as comfy as your sweats and tennis shoes, that look a little more dressed up. It just takes some advanced planning.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I see a lot of people wearing uggs and velour track suit and I just don't think boots should be wore with a track suit but anyway I usually wear jeans and t shirt with sneakers, my wanna be uggs from target, sneakers or flip flops.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mama as long as you a hard working loving mother wear what you are comfy in, skrew fashion and all that crap, being a mother is hard work so why when you have no energy why put in the time for makeup and hair when you can throw up a pony tail be comfy and love your life!!
    Anonymous

• I'm vain as hell.. I wear expensive jeans and heels, boots in the winter, paired up with pretty blouses and a nice jacket.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 16, 2010