How long did you wait to tell everyone that you are pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i didnt tell my family until about 5 months with either of my children. haha. just dont think it is anyones business.
    Anonymous

• My best friend was with me when I found out. I told my DH that night, told my sister a week later and everyone else about a month later. I was 2 weeks when I found out.. so YOU do the math! LOL
    Anonymous

• my family (parents and sister) right away, extended family and work not till after my first trimester
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• 2 weeks for the grandparents since it's the first grandbaby on both sides, 2 weeks for his BFF, same day for my BFF

6 weeks for close friends

12 weeks for co-workers and extended friends

19 weeks we went facebook public and posted our ultrasound pics
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 3:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Right away, I didn't wait.....even when I was just guessing that I might be. Back in the day when I was having babies they didn't have Home Pregnancy Tests. It was pretty much guessing until your first OB appointment. But I told everyone anyway because I was so happy. ;-)
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• told my best friend and SO immediately, told others few days later. told my grandma and dad bout a month later.
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• 3 months including my mom.Yeah I waited but it was a pact we my hubby and I made just in case something happened.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My best friends knew right away. Family around 9-10 weeks and then extend family and other friends.
    Anonymous

• I told my mom right away, even though I was 28yrs old when i had my first i texted my dad...lol cuz i knew he was gonna be pissed and i was afraid to tell him. But for the most part I couldn't hold that exciting news in and flapped my lips right away..lol
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:45 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• 10 mins after I peed on the stick! Husband called EVERYONE up and said "she's pregnant, we're getting married, and I'm joining the army" then he'd hang up! lol
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2010