Thousands feared dead after powerful Haiti quake

This is so sad. I pray that the amount they fear for dead isnt true. I hope more were able to survive.
Have you read this? (since I gotta ask a question)

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti – Haitians piled bodies along the devastated streets of their capital Wednesday after a powerful earthquake flattened the president's palace, the cathedral, hospitals, schools, the main prison and whole neighborhoods. Officials feared thousands — perhaps more than 100,000 — may have perished but there was no firm count.

Death was everywhere in Port-au-Prince. Bodies of tiny children were piled next to schools. Corpses of women lay on the street with stunned expressions frozen on their faces as flies began to gather. Bodies of men were covered with plastic tarps or cotton sheets.

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I just got home and watched the coverage on Fox. I couldn't believe the "White House"/palace. That is incredible. My son went to Haiti several times with the USCG and talked about how poor the people are and how polluted the bay is. This is just s a terrible situation.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Just imagine all the zombies they will have walking around now.
    Anonymous

• Nice to see how many heartless women there are on this site.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Heartless? Didn't you bash the crap out of a mom yesterday for being on foodstamps? What does that make you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I didnt bash anyone anon, I just gave an HONEST answer sorry if that ruffled your feathers!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:02 AM on Jan. 16, 2010