Is this Wrong?

My fiance and I argue about this alot!
Is it wrong that in the last 4 weeks I have wanted more time to myself? He thinks that its ridiculous and always gets jealous of me for wanting time ALONE.
Idk why i want more time .... just do!!!!
any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Just say it's a woman thing. There's not much a guy can say about this. :)

Answer by Bmat at 4:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• well first of all do you have kids? either way tell him you need your space everynow and then and that you love spending tie with him but sometimes you want to do girl stuff like do your hair , nails, shopping etc...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 4:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• This is THE BEST WAY. explain all the things you want to do alone, bakini wax, manecure, shopping, hair, a whole bunch of stuff he'll hate doing. but don't tell him you don't want him there. guys would rather die then come along on those outings, oh n tanning. lol.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I don't think it is wrong but I also don't think it is something that should cause arguements unless it is the way you are putting it to him and what you are doing with your alone time. Maybe he is insecure and thinks you are with someone else.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• He feels threatened by it. He thinks your alone time may turn permanent. Any time something like that changes in a relationship, it is very normal for the other person to feel threatened or worried. Sometimes the SO get suspicious about the alone time too....I would geta bit suspicious if my SO was all of a sudden requesting a bunch of alone time. It would hurt my feelings.

Just being the devils advocate here....

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I'd go nuts without my alone time. He needs to listen. You know what you need.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• does he get alone time?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Don't marry him unless you can resolve this

Answer by rkoloms at 8:47 PM on Jan. 13, 2010