When are you going to do your taxes? How much of a refund do you expect?

I'm doint mine right now on H&R block.com and I think I"m gonna get like $7000 back. I'm soooo excited. Our house desperatly needs new windows and I want to have some in savings so we can have another child. We only have one boy now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We get around 7 grand each year, we pay our property taxes with some of it, and then do repairs, or pay off bills etc. Call it what you will anon, but we like looking forward to that return each year. Lord, I tell you, the shit women get hostile over is nuts.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 6:49 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• we are next week and getting about 6000 back.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• i am still waiting for my w-2 . as soon as i get it in the mail that same day i will be on my way to h&r block. cant wait to get them
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 4:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• As soon as I get our W-2's I'm sending them off. My friends mom works at HR block and always does our taxes for us. We just had a baby this year so I'm hoping for at least 3,000$ but hopefully it be more!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 4:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I hope to get mine done before May this year (finished in October the last two years), but I expect I will have to pay - just hoping we owe less than usual.
    Anonymous

• waiting on hubbys w2 but hopefully a lil more than last yr I havent been workin so 6000 *fingers crossed :)
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 4:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I will be doing mine in hte next few weeks and expect in between $7-$8,000 back.
    AJsMomma

Answer by AJsMomma at 4:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Self-employed....will have to pay in, but congrats to those of you with returns.
    Anonymous

• Getting them on Jan 20th online and printing it out. We got a appointment at the armed forces network office.. First time going there but its free. We always get over $5,000 and hes in the Army.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 4:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I hope we get back a decent amount(a few thousand would be nice)but we wont do them til we have the W2, which we dont have yet. The minute it gets here you can bet your bottom dollar my husband will be getting that tended to.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2010