what cool toy does your child have that you wish they had made when you were a kid?

I wish they had all these neat play kitchens and food that looks so real you could almost mistake it. These kitchens now have lights and sounds and switches and look so neat. All I had was one of those wooden stoves with the red circles for burners painted on. lol!

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• MY PLAY STOVE WAS LIKE FLIMSY METAL WITH PAINTED ON BURNERS(TO) LOL.......THOSE FANCY BABY DOLLS THAT DRINK WATER, EAT, CRY REAL TEARS...USE THE "POTTY" ,SWIM .....ALL MINE DID WAS WHEN YOU PUT HER DOWN HER EYES CLOSED AND WHEN YOU PICKED HER UP HER EYES OPENED!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• these exsersaucers lol maybe i wouldnt had got stuck so many times lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I don't know....I kind of miss riding my brothers Big Wheels and playing with their Tonka dump trucks.
    I wasn't a tomboy, but I only had brothers for siblings and no one else to play with and we didn't have many toys growing up....we used our imaginations. I had a couple of dolls and one Barbie, but I couldn't take them outside to play and that is where we spent most of our time, even in the winter (Maine).
    I think a lot of toys nowadays take away from the imaginations of children, especially the electronic ones. We tend to buy our granddaughter the Little People toys, we bought her a Tonka dump truck (she loves it!), those big lego's, a doll and stroller, some nesting blocks, lots of thick cardboard books (we read to her all the time), and shape sorters.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2010