HOw normal is swelling the last three wks of pregnancy? HOw do you know when its normal or when something is wrong?

Been swelling last few days done this in my last pregnancy but it was nothing just swelling from it being time to have the baby. This time its diff don't matter what I do whether I'm on my feet or not they are swelling. My face, nose, hands and all to. I went to the dr today they said blood pressure was a little up not bad no protein in my urine. They done some blood work to check liver funtion and all so was wondering if anyone knew what else it could be or do you think its anything to worry about?

pandora09

Asked by pandora09 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that happed n my second pregnacy my blood pressure got up but not 2 much they told me 2 stay hydrated and elevate my feet and hands for a day and if it didn't go down call the doctor back rite away
    wifeandmamaof2

Answer by wifeandmamaof2 at 4:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I was told that if you can bend your fingers and still see knuckle you are good. If not then to be seen asap.

My feet where horribly swollen with my daughter. Iswear I looked like I had water ballons onmy ankles LOL

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My last two weeks I looked like a water balloon!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2010