Kinda gross, but I'm worried>

I have this thing that looks like a pimple on my boob. But there are lots of tiny veins around it, going to it. It had a head on it, so I popped it in the shower. A thick string of puss came out, but it wasn't white. It was kinda a cream/pale yellow/pale greenish color. Has anyone else had this? Do you know what the hell it is? Hopefully just a pimple, but nothing like I've seen before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like either a black head or a pimple. If it gets any worse I would call the doctor and check.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:57 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• How big was it? did you have a lump under your skin that feels like a pocket of puss?
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 4:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• No, no lump underneath. When I got out of the shower, I put antibacterial ointment on it and a band aide. If it gets worse I am definatly going to the doctor!
    Anonymous

• Oh, it was bigger then ones I've gotten on my face. The entire area, where the veins are is the size of a pea. Not the small ones, the bigger ones. The head was about as big around as a pencil lead, maybe a little bigger.
    Anonymous

• That is really infected hair folicle!.. This would be the kind of thing you should ask a doctor over the phone, if you have one.. be careful with the antibiotic oint and bandaid on the boob, I had a sore and used that combo and it became more infected! Moisture from the ointment was the problem, once I took off the bandaid and let it air dry it got much better!
    ProudMuslimMa2B

Answer by ProudMuslimMa2B at 5:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2010