When did your babies STOP teething?

Jeez, it's so hard right now LOL. My 12 month old has her second molar coming in. She's been teething consistently since she was four months old. When will she be done with it for awhile?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 4:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• LOL You know I dont remember. I just know one day he was not in pain LOL.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Once all of them come in, usually by 18 months it is a lot easier on them. MY second DD had a horrible time teething, she screamed so long and so hard once I took her to the ER cause I couldn't get her into her ped. The ER doc said to give her Children's Advil, it worked so much better on the pain than anything else. Talk to her ped about it and see what they say.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• They stop when they get to 20. Usually around 2. Sometimes it takes much longer than this, though.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 5:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• After they get them all! We have had longer periods without teething a few months this last time but not my son is teething again. They get 8 molars and 10 teeth and then they are done for a little while but it's not until they are about 2 years old.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 5:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My dd had all of her teeth except her molars by 13 mos... she started teething at 2 mos though.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My 14 year old is getting her 12 year molars...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My son got all of his teeth at about 14 months. Had a break for a while and now he's getting his two year molars. Teething tablets and alternating b/t motrin and tylenol helped him (and us!) sleep...that's when he seemed to be in the most pain.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• There are 8 molars and 12 teeth, for the record...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jan. 14, 2010