What if I am pregnant?

I had my tubes tied 2 years ago but I am having signs of pregnancy. I am afraid to test. I mean what if I am! I can't afford another one. I mean that's why I tie my tubes. I know my wic would cover the some of the needs but what about day care? What about clothes and bedding? I am so scared. I mean what if I am!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I SWORE I thought I was pregnant a few years ago..... I had every symptom, and I was late. But hubby had a vasectomy and it would've been nearly impossible.
    FINALLY, I broke down and got a test. Of course, it was negative!
    GET A TEST AND TAKE IT TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 7:12 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I think the first thing to do would be find out.
    whiteroses82

Answer by whiteroses82 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You need to test! If you are pregnant, it could be an ectopic pregnancy, and they can be fatal if they are left alone.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 5:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You'll never know if you don't test.

"Pregnancy Signs" are generic and can come with being sick, changes in lifestyle, stress, etc.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Could be so many things. Test Mamma. See your doc if necessary. And if you are expecting, just make plans one thing at a time as you did with the other babies. : )
    Anonymous

• There are alternatives if you are pregnant but you must first find out if you are.

Like someone else said pregnancy signs mean nothing, it could be anything. I get them when I'm expecting AF which sucks when you are TTC.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 6:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• If you are you are! Not testing doesn't mean your not. Getting your tubes tied isn't 100%. You said another one? Does that mean you already have a child? You should have clothes and such from that one. If not go to Goodwill. WIC will  help out.

Anonymous

• I had my tubes tied a year ago and it completely messed me up. When I had my oldest,afterwards,my periods went back to normal. Since I had the twins and my tubes tied a year ago,my periods are crazy and I have crazy PMS. Theres been a couple times that I've been late and feeling pregnant,but as soon as I think maybe I should test,I start. I would still take a test to be sure.
    mommythree0508

Answer by mommythree0508 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• If so, you are high risk for a tubal pregnancy. Go to the doctor asap.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• co-sleep
    breastfeed
    buy used
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 13, 2010