My 2 year old made a HUGE mess! What about yours?

I went to the bathroom and she got into the pantry and dumped two pounds of dried beans on the floor! Oh! and I have no vacuum so I had to sweep them off the carpet. Yeah for motherhood! :0)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• Oh, Chloe took her diaper off after she pooped in it, and then stepped in it and tried to clean it up and tracked it everywhere. I was in the kitchen getting a plate of dinner, she was in the living room. What lovely timing :'(
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I had to tell my 8 year old daughter like 3 times to pick up her mess. She comes home and dumps out her backpack and leaves everything. She shoved everything under the couch. I asked her if she thinks I'm stupid.
    We tell the kids often that they can't out sneak a sneak. But they just don't get it!!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You could've just picked them up. Sweeping a carpet would've taken forever .. Plus, you shouldn't vacuum up beans anyhow, since they're soo big.

This didn't happen today, but a week ago my one year old crawled under his changing table (It's two open shelves) to get to the trash behind it. He was playing with a poopy diaper. Also found him in his crib with his diaper in his hand .. Yep it was poopy and all over the place. Not fun.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My 21 month old has pulled every toy out of every bin in his playroom. He's down for a nap right now. I admit it. I closed the door to the play room and I'll deal with it later. I need some not-freaking-out time. :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 5:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Chloe did that yesterday, except with rice *sigh* She has also taken Jackson's powder formula and thrown it EVERYWHERE dsfgjdkrjhsjh x.x
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My kids are running around the whole downstairs, screaming and hollering. Very nerve wracking while I'm working. I've asked them to take it upstairs but apparently they want to be down here with mom and dad instead.

These kind of posts make you realize you're not alone. I love them.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 5:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Today the twins dumped flour all over my kitchen and dining room. Apparently they wanted snow inside to match all the snow outside. I will be vaccuming and mopping for weeks to clean it all up.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Mine has just figured out how to put food that she doesn't want to eat on my clean floor. She only does it after I have mopped. How does she know that it is a clean floor--I wish I knew. I mop before she gets up once a week and once a week her lunch ends up on the floor b/c she didn't want to eat it. I so can relate to messes.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My oldest got out of his crib when he was a baby (he was a master escape artist) and got into the diaper creame.... he painted himself, his room and most of the clothes in the dresser in it. *sigh*
    My youngest used to climb things and tip things over and his absolute FAVORITE was to dump all his duplo AND puzzle peices on the floor and use the containers to carry his hotwheels to the living room.
    The one (and only) time I left him in a room watching cartoons to pee he got the front door unlocked and took off out the door and up a 4 foot block wall. I sprained my knee and ankle when I tripped down the outside stairs then kept running anyways to get him down.
    Ilovemykids ilovemykids ilovemykids < This is the mantra of every parent.
    lildudesmomma

Answer by lildudesmomma at 6:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• haha this reminds me of when Levi decided to shower with a bottle of soy sauce! The stuff was everywhere and i am so glad we dont have carpets cause it would have never come out.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 7:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2010