was i wrong for getting annoyed....

So, I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and hubby came up behind me and started rubbing himself on me, clothed...and i got annoyed. But, he did it yesterday while i was washing dishes and another time while i was standing in front of the computer...like why in the hell is that necessary. Can't i just do something in peace without being humped. He does this all the time and it drives me insane. It is definitely true, all men think about is sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG my husband does the SAME thing to me if im bending over to put clothes in a drawer, doing dishes at the sink, even sitting a the computer for real what is it about them that they feel the need to do this, it drives me nuts too, and he makes 'sexual noises' while doing it, i mean he def. is not undersexed so what is the deal with this i would love to know too!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My DH does it soemtimes. He doesn't go out looking to hump on me lol. But if he happens to catch me bent over and no one is around he will do it. I don't see ntohing wrong with it. But if you're annoyed then thats OK for you to feel whatever you feel. I think to them it's just a way of flirting with you.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 5:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You know what? There are lots of women who would love to have a husband who paid that kind of attention to them or any kind of attention to them, for that matter. And you find it a reason to complain about him. Some things just do not make sense.
    Anonymous

• orig. poster here:
    it's not really a complaint like he is an asshole and i want to leave him, it's more of a wonder why it is necessary to do that in every situation. your comment is stupid, but thanks for the lame input.
    Anonymous

• My hubby does it too. Sometimes I turn around and tell him to back off and give him the stink eye or sometimes I turn around and start kissing on him, just depends on my mood :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2010