Why is it, please fill me in am I missing something??

I just think it is amazing how we are all from different places, were brought up differently, have different lives and different opinions and I respect and apprieceiate that and am open minded when listening to people's problems or concerns and questions. Why is it that some people just have to cut you down on here to make you feel like a crumb? I just can't fathom being so mean to people that are asking for honest opinions and help I can't be heartless like that am I being too nice or are others too mean I just don't get it!!

jsimonds220

Asked by jsimonds220 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I say both, but you also must keep in mine, your question is personal to you and someone else may see something you don't because you are so close to it. Either way, if you don't like what they say you can report them even if anon or just move on. Some people are just mean and miserable and want to make others feel like they do.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• The fact that this question gets asked twenty times a day should tell you it is never going to change.
    Anonymous

• because they feel some boost in feeling of " im better" than you for half a second.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Oh, thats rich, some people above should talk, foodstamp basher!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2010