Does anyone know how to find a legitimate work from home job?

I'm a sahm and I'm looking for a real legitimate work from home job either online or otherwise. If you know of any or work for any would you please pass on the info.
Thanks you so much for your help in advance

loveubaby

Asked by loveubaby at 5:58 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• A woman posted this address earlier www.bka250.com she said she is a sahm and this is her website she said its legit and encouraged ppl to check it out i wrote down the address but haven't looked at it yet, so check it out and see what it is she says she does great with it whatever it is.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You can go to school to be a medical transcriptionist, and work from home. I hear they make good money;)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for exactly, but I work from home and I can help you work from home too! I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 year old and 10 month old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 6:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I work at home w/ pre-paid legal. This company is backed the the BBB and publicly traded on the NYSE. I work w/ a great team and really enjoy what I do. Its fun, and easy. here is my website.

www.tiffanyasmith.buildlastingsuccess.com
    email me if you have any questions.
    Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• There are legitimate work at home jobs. I worked at home for several years before having our first daughter (I haven't worked since). Most people who work at home in legitimate jobs either gained those jobs from previous out-of-the-house jobs or are running their own businesses. There are customer service opportunities, but for everyone 1 job there are probably 100 scam jobs. There are medical transcription positions, but many hospitals only hire at home professionals in their local area. Not to mention, any real at home job is still going to require daycare (no one is going to pay you to play with your children), so if the reason for wanting at home work is to be a stay at home mom, that's simply not the way it works.
    jendechant

Answer by jendechant at 8:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I don't know of any jobs that provide a large income every month, but I know of a site that you can make an extra $100 a month or so, just by clicking links. It's a GPT (get paid to) site, but I don't bother with their surveys and offers. I just click the links, they pay way better than any other site I've ever seen. http://crowngpt.com/home?ref=girlygirljess05 Good luck with your search.
    mommylovehug

Answer by mommylovehug at 8:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• How would you like to offer someone a way to reduce 10-15 years off their debt and save thousands? We all know someone who needs to manage their debt, save for retirement, college, etc. Make money by truly helping others (including yourself) save money. You will be working with a multi-millionaire networker who built this company from scratch. We are looking for people who want to come in on the ground floor. The people in early will have most of the company under them. We will train and help build their teams.

www.mymoneylogic.com/4043806082

Alsynnia Owens

sheena425@hotmail.com

Phone: 732- 299- 2477
    NuSkinMom

Answer by NuSkinMom at 8:25 AM on Apr. 14, 2010

• Great Opportunity to work from home, on your schedule for a gift basket and flower company.
    We are not a mlm.
    Complete Training
    No inventory or shipping hassles
    Bi-weekly pay.
    for interivew visit: http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/Angelina.html

1-888-215-4415 Feel Free to Call Or Leave A Message !

• Affiliate ID : 1937 Affiliate Name : Angelina DiAntonio

http://www.labellabaskets.com/Qstore.cgi?AID=1937
    http://www.mylabellabaskets.com/Angelina.html

•Join for $1.97 today!! Hurry !!~Gift Basket & Flowers Specialist Needed..Will Train (nationwide)
    angiolena

Answer by angiolena at 7:23 PM on Jun. 29, 2010