bleeding after sex?

so im not positive that im pregnant yet but think i am for the most part but i havent gotten my period but i get cramps like my period is coming...my period was suppose to come in the middle of december and the other day i had sex with my boyfriend and there was a pinkish blood ONLY A LITTLE leaking...can you help me out??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test. That way you will know if you are pregnant. It could also be breakthrough bleeding.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• If your period was missed and is that long ago, I'd invest in a home pregnancy test because you're about the right time to have hormones up if you are pregnant. Most boxes contain two so you can try again in a week if still no period. If no period and negative pregnancy test, you should see a doctor because a sudden change in period (if not already normal for you to miss periods) can be a sign of something bad. Pregnancy tests cost generally about 16 bucks and some people swear by the ones bought at dollar stores, it comes in handy if you are suspecting something.
    ProudMuslimMa2B

Answer by ProudMuslimMa2B at 6:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010