Getting ready to introduce my little guy to the potty! I am looking for a Mickey Mouse potty that sings..I can't find one anywhere! Has anyone seen anything like it? I really only want Mickey Mouse as he LOVES Mickey Mouse! Thanks!

smarie1011

Asked by smarie1011 at 6:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You could find a plain potty and get some big Micky Mouse stickers and put them on the top of the lid and the underside of the lid. That would look pretty cool... and he'd never know it wasn't an "official" Mickey potty. KWIM?
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 6:13 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Have you looked on Craigslist??
    crazywestin

Answer by crazywestin at 7:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• why would u want one that sings and stuff dont is seem like that would incourage him to play with what he poops in? we bought a toliet seat that goes over ours so she gets the concept becouse she sees me going in it so can see.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 7:48 PM on Jan. 13, 2010