perm

i went to sally's to buy the perm solution, but there were so many different kinds. how do i know what kind to get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• um it depends on your hair type! If you have never done this before, PM me I am a hairstylist!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I don't know what to tell you, but I got one a few years ago and they told me they had to cut my hair short. after they cut it I didn't like it ,It was too short and the curls were too tight, after I told them that I wanted loose curls. and they told me no they had to be tight.I was so upset that I went to a different hair dresser and had them take out the perm and give me a cute hair cut afterwards , And I liked that better.(I mean I looked like a little french poodle ,with that perm). lol.!
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:41 AM on Jan. 15, 2010