What is inside a flabby stomach?

I hate it bc it is mushy and flabby no firmness whatsoever...we woman are always looking for an easy way out especially in the tummy area. So I hear a flabby tummy is all fat...Is this true?

So if I were to lay in front of the TV and do situps for as long as the commercial is on everynight along with eating right when will I see results? Thank you for all you ladies for supporting in your own way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It's a muscle that has been stressed by carrying babies. You can correct it by having a tummy tuck ---surgery

Answer by admckenzie at 7:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• The best way to see results is pattern. In stead of doing it just one time a day. Wake up do 30 situps, lunch do 30 situps, and dinner do 30 situps. Everyone's body is different, I wouldn't expect to see results before 2 weeks. That result would be that you weigh less not like a flatter tummy.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Situps are less help than you'd hope, because they really only strain one of the many sets of muscles that support your organs. Walking is actually one of the best exercises for the mid-section, particularly if you have (or work on) good posture.

Rather than thinking of 'sucking in', think of lifting your navel toward your ribs. When you do this, you'll feel a stretch all along the bottom and sides of your belly --those are the muscles you need to work on.

The 'plank' pose is excellent and as long as you don't look up to see the tv or anything, you can stay in that position for 5-10 minutes, working all kinds of muscles.

Lay flat on your back with your legs directly over your hips. From that position, lift your feet straight toward the ceiling. You'll probably only be able to move them an inch or two to start with. You will not be able to do it 20 or 30 times, or for a whole commercial break.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 7:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I know my flabby tummy is fat and a lot of stretched out skin from my second pregnancy. I HATE IT. I did not look like this after number 1, but then again, people thought I was carrying twins when I was preg with #2.
    Anonymous

• Flutter kicks are killer on the lower abs! x.x
    Anonymous

• It's pizza and kraft macaroni and cheese.
    Anonymous

• sometimes it's skin and sometimes it's fat, so idk really. withme it's fat lol. i gotta start back on my crunches..... they really do help
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2010