Does anyone else think that Jay Leno is a jerk?

Don't you think that Conan O'Brien is being treated unfairly by NBC and that greedy douche that is Jay Leno?? Who else is on Team CoCo??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love Conan Obrien! I can't stand Jay Leno! I wish they'd put Conan before him!!!
    Anonymous

• I want Conan to stay where he is! He has worked hard for it and deserves it. His comedy style is more me too. He is more witty than Jay. Hell put JAY on at 12:30 AM if you're gonna do anything!
    Anonymous

• OP Here: I heart you girls!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Conan!!! I hate Jay Leno with a passion!! Btw to anon 745-then they'll bump jimmy and carson, and that's not fair to them....they arent that good, but they beat Leno, so yea....Leno just needs to retire like he said he would back in 2003 when they made the damn contract!!
    Anonymous

• Love Conan- Jay is ok...I think this whole thing is pretty unfair to Conan. They gave him the job-he should keep it (at the time it's at) and Leno needs to find something else...I heard someone (on a news show) say that the numbers had dropped with Conan though so...I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I also heard that the #s dropped, but its only been 7 months....when jay leno took over the tonight show, the # went down and stayed down for 2 years...they haven't given Conan a fair chance. Hopefully NBC realizes what they're losing...
    Anonymous

• I can't stand either of them, they're both a couple of dipshits imo~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• What? happened?
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I really hope Conan gets picked by another station. Jay Leno and NBC screwed him over.  What will happen to Jimmy fallon? I like Jimmy fallon too. 

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I really like Conan too. His humor is more my style. My cousin and I used to watch his show all the time and I watched when he took over for Jay. Team Conan!
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Conan is okay but I really cannot stand Leno. He's dried up and should have been off the air a long time ago.
    Anonymous