I have a friend on facebook, she is a hardcore Christian where she does everything with the church. I believe in God as well but she is always putting things about God on facebook, Would you take someone off for that reason?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well if you are friends why would you take her off. It is not hurting you at all. Just don't read her stuff.
    Anonymous

• As long as she doesn't get all over me for my denomination and doesn't preach then I would keep her.
    Anonymous

• I have family and a few people with bible scriptures on their page. If you don't like it, hide that person, but don't delete her if she is your friend.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:19 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Eh, I would, but I just can't stand people who feel the need to preach constantly, regardless of their beliefs.
    jendechant

Answer by jendechant at 8:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• uh you know you can just block her updates right? Too bad CM doesn't have an option for me to block questions that are 4 lines long
    Anonymous

• No I wouldn't.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Why would you want someone to do that to you? You know she's churchy and if you not that's okay but as long as she's ot telling you you're going to hell I wouldn't.
    Anonymous

• I have the same problem. I just hide her status updates. Works for me!
    Anonymous

• If it bothers you, yes. if you're "friends" then I assume you've accepted her, and that she has those beliefs. I have one of those on my facebook. She didn't know what all the "colors" a few days ago about the breast cancer awareness game was about and posted it on her status. So I reply on her status giving her a heads up on what its about, she then changes the status to "I am a Christian, the "awareness" I'm trying to spread isn't the colour of my underwear, if i did that I'd just be helping men fantasize more"....I was flabbergasted, because it was obvious I "played" that game had been the one to let her know what was up with it and then she put that? I was a little offended, but let it go. I left the church she was raised in and she stayed..for the sake of our friendship I let it go...I'd say depends how good of friends you are and how much it bothers you.
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• N o I wouldnt.. I put stuff up all the time. Most of my friends are Christians and do the same thing... Id rather be a hard core christian than a lukewarm one. :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2010