My daughter is 10 months. She was doing great on baby food. But now all she wants is her bottle and bread. She will eat cottage cheese and sometimes bananas. How do I get her back to eating baby food? I have also tried waiting until she is really hungry to feed her, but she just screams until she gets her bottle.

How do I get my daughter to eat baby food?

kjdiesel

Asked by kjdiesel at 5:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter no longer ate "baby food" at 10 months...She would only eat the good stuff:o) Melons, Soft fruit breakfast bars, And what ever we would have she wanted... She would still eat the baby snacks though...
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 5:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Kids are very very funny sometimes...Try the cup that has the nip and the sip....
    kay31

Answer by kay31 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• She's probably ready for "real" food. You can't force her to eat something she doesn't want to. Just start giving her different, soft foods. Expose her to different tastes, textures, and temperatures (not too hot though!). Remember, most of her needs are still being met by her milk/formula. Food is just for experimenting with.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2008