Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seriously ahh

19 Weeks
I'm 90% sure It is a product of rape, yes I was raped.. The other 10% is the chance that it is my boyfriends. I never reported the rape; I never told my boyfriend for the simple reason.. He wouldn't believe me if I did. I cheated on him 3 years ago, we've been together for 3 1/2. The guy who raped me is leaving the country for 4 years(in the air force) and I'd rather him do that than go through court & all that jazz. He's denying it obviously.. He is a cop in the AF.

I told my boyfriends mom about what happened in person. I was very sincere and even started crying.. His mom believed me but has no idea how her son(my boyfriend) will act. I'm scared since I waited 4 months, even if he believed me he'll say bye bye to me.

Only proof I have.. anyone have any ideas on how to tell him?
http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about782556.html

Answer Question
 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (4)
  • Sorry some got cut off.. I am 19 weeks pregnant..

    He is getting a DNA test when the baby is born.. we aren't keeping it.. my parents are
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

  • That's a good idea but if it belongs to the AF jerk he needs to be made to pay child support. He needs to be thrown out of the military but since you don't want that at least make him financially responsible. My SO is Air Force and I want to tell him to go kick the guy's a**. No telling how many other women he will rape. Men like him make me ill but I believe in karma. So he'll get what he deserves.
    admckenzie

    Answer by admckenzie at 8:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

  • I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going thru and have been thru. My personal opionion to tell him is to sit down with him and let him know what happened. He can either stand by you and support you and be a true man or he can not. I know easier said than done right? We all make mistakes and you cheated one time 3 yrs ago, but that is not what this is about. I hope that it works out for you and your boyfriend will be the support and shoulder you need!! Good Luck :)
    Emma7-11-09

    Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

  • You need to be honest with him. The fact that you didn't report it, isn't going to help you any. I'm sorry, but this man that raped you needs to pay for what he has done. That's a no brainer. Now as for telling your boyfriend, you should have told him from the start what happened. You have proof, that's great, but again, you didn't report it. So your proof, probably won't mean anything to him. Best you can do now, is sit down, talk to him, be honest with him, and hope for the best. Good luck.
    Punky_1981

    Answer by Punky_1981 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
Whats a "bump"?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Exercise while pregnant...

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN