Things for DH and I to do at home

My dh and I need suggestions on things to do at home. We do not have cable, our movies have gotten old and the few games we have are old too.... Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hubby and I are playing Scrabble vs. each other on Facebook. It's fun. Or, you could do a puzzle or something. idk.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Lots and lots of sex! lol, jk. Well looks like you have internet. Go to www.hulu.com and watch TV shows. We like to randomly start new series together and watch like a whole season in just a few nights. You can go to the library and get some books and take turns reading aloud. We did that once, switched off every chapter and I loved it!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Puzzles! Crosswords, actually piece together puzzles, we both love trivia games that you can find online!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 9:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2010