Have you ever been with a woman?

Not if you're a lesbian. What did you do and what was it like? My bf wants me to go the bunny ranch with him and I want to go but I don't know if I can be with a woman.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Only in 3somes and that's when I was wild and in college. It was fun while it lasted.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:33 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I WOUNDER THE SAME THANG !
    Anonymous

• The bunny ranch! Fun! :) I am a lesbian so I know you don't want my opinion but I thought I would share it anyway. What scares you about being with a woman? Maybe it's not for you or maybe you could just try it and see, you never know, maybe it will just be exciting because your husband likes it.
    Anonymous

• OP- I'm not really scared just uncomfortable. And nervous. I just don't know what to expect.
    Anonymous

• Big mistake girl! Once you do that you can never recover your feelings of seeing your man with another woman,even if you are in it too.
    Anonymous