How did you set up your reward chart system?

He can earn from 0-10 stickers per week, so do I make a different reward for each sticker amount or make more or a tier system (1-3 stickers gets you this, 4-6 gets you that, etc...). I don't want to use new toys or anything, just earning the chance to do something fun or something like that...anyone have any suggestions for me?

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Have a jar and marbles. When your child does something good, put a marble in the jar. When they have bad behavior, take out a marble. When the jar is full, do a "fun activity" of their choosing.

There are also chore/responsibility charts that work great.  See some here  http://astore.amazon.com/wwwcjkidzcom3-20?node=1&page=5

momjs

Answer by momjs at 10:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• mine is 6 and enjoys te computer. I found handipoints.com and it has been very helpful. Website helps make chart, earn website rewards like a epet type thing to play online. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jan. 14, 2010