what r some good snacks and lunches to feed my 3 year old son

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 8:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Food & Drink

• if you are looking for stuff thats quick and easy to where you dont have to cook all the time banquet has good frozen entrees and hormel makes some nice little lunches too they usually keep those with the raviolli and stuff. hormel has stir fry and lasagna, all kinds of stuff.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• If you don't want to feed your kid crap skip the tv dinners. Try some hummus and veggies. Make homemade chicken nuggets, pizza, mac and cheese, fried rice, salads, hamburgers, etc. I make my daughter eat what we eat and she loves hot and spicey food.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Right now my son is on a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich kick and wont eat anything else for lunch. So I add carrot sticks or a fruit cup to it and call it good. For snacks he has either an apple/banana or cheese crackers with peanut butter filling
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:27 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Hummus mixed with a hard boiled egg, whole grain crackers, carrots, cucumber
    Tofu cubes with a little soy sauce or ginger sauce for dipping
    Fresh fruits with yogurt for dipping
    Parfait: layer yogurt (the real kind, with live cultures and without gelatin or high fructose corn syrup), granola and frozen blueberries
    Chunks of avocado and baked sweet potato
    Whole grain pasta and steamed vegetables with a dip of marinara or cheese sauce or peanut sauce
    Frozen berries
    kiwi

Answer by rkoloms at 8:45 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Ugh, who can actually eat that tofu shit?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 14, 2010