This may sound stupid but.......

I have been having dreams about my ex who i still dearly love and would like to be with, do dreams come true? Or putting it more of a better question. Is there any possible way we would get back together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• ditto angevil53, let the future be the future but focus on right now and right now you arent with him. look at other options out there imo. ironically, i ended up marrying an ex, so its not that it wont happen or cant happen, its just that sometimes timing isnt right. you be the judge. may your heart and mind agree though.
    Babiluv80

Answer by Babiluv80 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• don't, an ex is an ex for a reason.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I think you should ask him that not us. I used to tell my x to remember why he left every time he wanted to come back. Sometimes it's easier to look backward than to go forward but you still have the old baggage when you do that. I don't know why you broke up but don't let being lonely or frustrated with dating make you do something you will regret. Good luck

Answer by admckenzie at 8:53 PM on Jan. 13, 2010