What is this????????

Today i wiped and had green snot lookin stuff packed on my toilet paper. what is this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• 39 weeks, it is the mucous plug. Don;t worry about the dumbass who said it was gonorrhea. Usually you lose your mucous plug near delivery as your cervixs starts preparing for labor. Don't worry if you lose a huge amount more, because it is likely that there will be more.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• IT SOUNDS LIKE GONORRHEA...... U NEED 2 GET CHECKED!!!!!!!
    lilmechi225

Answer by lilmechi225 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Could be part of your mucus plug, could be normal discharge. How far along are you?
    jenwmuot

Answer by jenwmuot at 8:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• It sounds like your mucus plug. If you are in the second half of your pregnancy, that would be my guess.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 8:52 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• OP HERE....OMG ARE YOU F*ING KIDDING ME? I HAVE NOT HAD SEXUAL INTERCORSE SINCE I GOT PREG AND I GET CHECKED EVERY SINGLE TIME I GO TO THE DOCTOR WHICH NOW IS ONCE A WEEK. IM ALMOST 39 WKS PREG.
    Anonymous

• How long could it be b4 labor then? Im supposed to be induced monday.
    Anonymous

• It really is no indication of when you will go into labor. I only noticed mine with one of my three kids. I lost it week 34 and was induced at 39 weeks. My guess is you will probably make it to your induction.

Good luck to you and your LO.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:05 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• unless you have a seriously problem that is the reason for getting induced i would just wait. gl!

i agree with the others, if it was like a big glop of goo, it was probably a mucus plug. i went into labor 3 days after i lost my plug, but some women lose it weeks before.

:)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 13, 2010