There has to be something going on at Vegas Valley and Nellis wouldnt you think?

2 nights in a row 2 men killed by gun fire at the SAME place.

This just is creepy. I use to live right there at Vegas Valley and Nellis.

Dont you think it is odd 2 men 2 days in a row killed?

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, coming from someone who lives very near that intersection, I must remind you. It's a sh*t part of town, LOL. Two shootings in two days is uncommon, but maybe it's one of the little thugs practicing with his brand new gun.

Gods I can't wait to move out of this garbage dump of a town.
    AnnieMcD

Answer by AnnieMcD at 6:55 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• That seems to be typical of cities all over the USA,unfortunately. In Minneapolis the New Year has started with multiple murders all in the same neighborhood. We used to live in Vegas too (Air Force family) and it was scary. There was a group of three men who were serial rapists and raped women in a neighborhood only a mile away from us. I was always looking in the rear view mirror when I went to the grocery store and kept my doors locked at home all the time. They were finally caught after a few months but I never felt safe after that. I was so happy when we were transferred.
    Anonymous

• That anon is the one thing I am very happy about our transfer for. We FINALLY get out of this city!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• There were shootings in Kennesaw, Ga. yesterday, which is not too far from where I live, it seems like every day there is some kind of mayhem... :(
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:29 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• and why I refused to relocate to the craphole called Vegas.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2010