does anyone else want to smack mary j blige on american idol?

i think she was completely rude and needs to learn to be more professional. i know she's a guest but if were half those people on there i would smack her. what did you think?

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• She behaved very badly. I agree, not professionally. I felt embarrassed because of her.

Answer by Bmat at 9:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• what happened? it just started 30 mins ago and i have not seen anything bad.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 11:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• she laughs at people to the point she can't even look in their faces and then she doesn't really lighten up till the end when she finally tells two people they can go to hollywood. i was just more upset with the laughing at the people that were there to ACTUALLY do their thing and before they even perform she bashes them by laughing in their face. the other woman tries to help her cover it, but it was so rude.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• i just saw it. She started to laugh at the kid whos really tall and thin... Yea that was rude... Sometimes people cant hold in there laughs though. I get like that too and i cant stop laughing. I really dont like mary either. i heard she punched her boyfriend in the face at a club for looking or talking to another woman.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 11:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Almost as rude as Kara
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 10:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2010