what can i do to make my facial skin one tone?

my face is off colored here and there, and i have used different types of facial wash, masks, but i cant figure out how to make my skin one color toned. im light brwon skinned, with some off white spots on my face...i dont even know what its called. please help me

ive even used hair skin and nails vitamins...still, nothing. =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Maybe one of those lightening lotions? I got a sample of Fresh's Appleseed Lightening Lotion and loved it. However, it was way too pricey for me to buy a full size. : P
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 9:08 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Try looking for a product with Alpha Hydroxy Acid. A lot of dermatologists use this.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:01 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• you might not be able to fix it.... can you use a tinted moisturizer to cover it? the tinted moisturizers are alot easier to match to skin than a foundation would be (i'm light skinned and it's like hell trying to find a foundation lol). i use the one by cover girl
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Message me...I may have something that could work really great for you!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 2:20 AM on Jan. 15, 2010

• I have red splotches on my face, told my doctor and she prescribed lotion that is medicated. If you can, I would try that.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 19, 2010