When you moved out of your parent's house...

what did they let you take with you?

Mommy2Damien

Asked by Mommy2Damien at 9:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Everything in my room.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 9:20 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My stuff. Not the furniture.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 9:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I took everything from my bedroom, the basement couches, and some lamps from the house.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Only what was mine. My clothes and such. A daybed set I had bought. My dresser I bought. The luggage I got for Christmas the yr I turned 18..hows that for a hint.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:06 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• me and my husband lived there for awhile, why we were looking for a house..... so we were stocking up on alot of things...so we took all of our things....plus my mom gave me alot of her things that I wanted because her and my dad were also moving to a small house in the country, so they were downsizing ( the house was huge) ...my basement if full of stuff that they gave us lol.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• My stuff, but since I was getting on a plane for the UK, there was only so much that I could take.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Everything in my room, plus whatever I wanted that was stored in the basement (extra stuff they weren't using.)
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Pretty much close to anything I wanted. When my Mom and Step Dad got married my Mom kept her furniture (they bought new furniture together). She kept it for years and let me have my pick.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• All of my stuff, all of the bedroom furniture, and some things that my mom let me take that she said she didn't need.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2010