My tongue hurts so bad! What's up?

yesterday I noticed that my tongue was starting to hurt on the bottom. I shrugged it off thinking maybe I had bitten it or something. Well today I am in a lot of pain. There are about 5 or some small red painful bumps on the bottom of my tongue, all around the sides of it is red and is painful as well. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Health

• No, but look it up on Web Md. I go to that website often. Good luck. Call your doctor if it really bothers you. Better safe than sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• Sometimes I get infected tastebuds.. well i think they are tastebuds. Usually they fix themselves in a couple days.. if I'm in one of those moods though.. I'll dry off my tounge, and try to pop it or sterilize tweezers and pull it off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Jan. 14, 2010