What can I do to adopt my 2 sisters?

My mom is a drug addict, and my mom's current husband(The father to my youngest sister) is as well. My mom is also dealing drugs, and I have proof of all of this. I currently am living out of state, but will be returning soon. Once I get on my feet, I want to adopt them and take care of them. One is 15 and the other will be 8 when I get there(I am 21 by the way) I have no kids as of yet, but my sisters are basically homeless at the moment and I want to keep them out of Foster Care. What can I do to adopt them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• go to the court and file for custody and take it from there
    good luck
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• see if your mom will just let them move in with you........ otherwise you'd have to contact child social services, which could turn out many different ways...
    good luck, wish you the best..
    katatrinakay

Answer by katatrinakay at 10:46 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• contact your social services and take your mom to court to get custody of your sisters. Its great that you are willing to take care of them instead of them going to foster care. Good luck!
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 12:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2010