Birth control suggestions?

I need suggestions, I don't like the pill because i never remember to take it making it worthless.

I would get an IUD but every time they put on in my uterus pushes it out (WTF i know)

I'm currently on the shot but i hate it (thankfully not for weight gain) I have no sex drive and I'm anxious/mad all the time.

What else could i get???? that's convenient and works well-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• condoms
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Abstinence by adifferentvista.

Anonymous

• Before I got my tubes tied, my favorite was the patch, Ortho-Evra, but I hear that's bad now. If they've fixed it, I highly recommend that. Once a week is great. Have you considered Nuva-Ring? I haven't used it, but my friend did. You just have to be OK with putting your finger way up in your space there to take it out and put it in. I also hated the shot and pills.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• or a diaphragm

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:56 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I use condoms and have never had an issue excpet ofr when we forgot to use one and got dd #1
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 10:18 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• lol i was on the nuva ring but i had no sex drive and i was a bitch. also hate condoms, hate all birth control. so i use the pull out and guessing when im ovulating. Been working for two years :) buuuuut i dont recommend that way,i married and dont mind having another baby
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• What about a diaphragm? They work without hormones and have no side effects. They never caused a stroke, infertility or PID; you won't gain weight, get depressed, or lose your libido; your periods won't be affected. They have never been the subject of class action lawsuits and are instantly reversible.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:25 AM on Jan. 14, 2010