Slightly mature kind of question...

Okay so I know this is higly embarrassing but my husband is posted abroad at the moment and we were wondering if any of you ladies knew of any 'mature' sites where you could act out certain things on screen etcetera...

Thanks for any help I receive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• what do you mean? do you have a webcam or a digital camera or anything? make him videos & take pictures of yourself. theres also phone sex & texts.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• oh wow, I used to. Let me think about it. It was some sort of webcam.com or something like that. You could watch or you could show the world you doing mature things or you could hook up with someone online webcam to webcam and even conference call it so you two could have a threesome! (talk about safe sex!)

Answer by admckenzie at 10:04 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Its all good as long as your partner agrees to it. Whatever turns you on....
    Anonymous

• there is a website called skype and you download the program and it allows you to talk via webcam for free anywhere in the world. I use it to talk with family but I am sure you could use it for other things.
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• you two could Skype. or there is Xtube.com where you can post videos of yourself and vice versa for each other to watch whenever.
    ChaseyVance

Answer by ChaseyVance at 11:32 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Youre trying to ask how to have sexual contact via webcam? Yeah, skype.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 12:08 AM on Jan. 14, 2010