Could this be a period or am i pregnant? (TMI)

I started what i thought to be my period yesterday morning. I had cramps and bloating and all that jazz that i get with a period. However, when i went to the bathroom a few hours later all that was on the tampon was a small amount of brown blood. It had appeared to me that my "period had stopped" . Then this afternoon, i went to wipe and had a small amount of pink, so i thought af is here and put a tampon in. Similar thing a few hours later only this time it was pink, but i don't need a tampon now, it only appears after i use the bathroom when i wipe.

What could this be, ? Just an odd period? Implantation bleeding? But i have small cramps?

chocolateora270

Asked by chocolateora270 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• oh AND by the way a few days ago, i took a pregnancy test, and i thought i saw a faint line; I waited a couple days and did another first thing in the morning and it said negative, it may have been too early though. idk. Im really confused!
    chocolateora270

Answer by chocolateora270 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Id go ahead and take a test just to rule it out. If it comes back neg call your dr. Pregnancy is not the only reason for a messed up period.
    Good Luck I hope it turns out how you would like :)
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• LOL Then Id test again :)
    Dont get those digital tests, 1st they are way to expensive 2nd they take so much more HCG to get a positive
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:03 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Ya, the first test was a dollar store one. HAHA. So then i thought i would get the digital, but i have heard that they are not a great ,especially ealry on.
    chocolateora270

Answer by chocolateora270 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Ya I wont waste money on those digital ones LOL
    I can tell you that at walmart the " Answer" brand works GREAT
    You get 2 for like 7 dollars.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• okay thank you!!!
    chocolateora270

Answer by chocolateora270 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2010