i will like to do home school

well my son is just 2.5 and my daughter 6 months but ive been thinking about doing home school but i will like to know how does it work.i will like to get information and opinion for moms that do this or used to do it. thanks

dianaNbryanMami

Asked by dianaNbryanMami at 10:07 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• popcorn

Anonymous

• Just judging by your question, and how it was worded, you shouldn't home school your children. Leave it to the professionals.
    Anonymous

• While I am a homeschooler, given your wording of the question, I cannot in good conscience encourage, support or advise you on this matter.
    Anonymous

• I think English might be a secondary language for you. It will be hard if you are the only person working with your children. A home school co-op group might be better. Groups of moms and tutors work as a team to educate children in a non-traditional format.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:17 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• why people have to judge it was just a question! why dont u used ur username and hide on the anon... ignorant.i though cafemom was to ask question and get advice not to judge!!and if im not american sorry for u!im hispanic and what
    dianaNbryanMami

Answer by dianaNbryanMami at 10:22 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• wow people are rude. Do a google search. Join groups on here. Do what is best for your children. English is my second language and if I never mention it to ppl, no one notices. Plus, there are plenty of genius kids out there that their parents are immigrants. Just watch the National Spelling Bee.
    PsychologyMama

Answer by PsychologyMama at 10:34 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• maybe you could have someone else teach grammar....
    Anonymous

• good luck!
    Anonymous

• I homeschooled my children and I would say that it might not be the best idea for you to do so.
    Anonymous

• Do you kids a favor send them to public school. They can go to the worst one in America and will still recieve a better education than with you.
    Anonymous