kid playing there perents agents one another

My 2 1/2 is really bad for my partner he hit her sreams at her and is just mean to her but when i get home he is really good for me its hard because i work 8 hours a day and she is with him all day but it bring use to fight over him because he is so good for me and i try not to rub that in her face but i get tired of it or she call me one the phone and makes me hear what is going on at home so what do i need to do to set it right

monky2

Asked by monky2 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• apparently, your partner doesn't know how to handle your child. you might want to 1)get a babysitter who can handle the job, or 2) ditch the partner. this is your child you're talking about..he should come first. something is wrong with the equation. a child doesn't change that drastically from one person to another unless there is a reason.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:50 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Many discipline problems are with the parent not the child. Parents hate to hear that, but it's true. Your partner is ALLOWING this behavior to take place. She needs to make the changes. She needs to be the parent and make the rules, and enforce them.
    Anonymous

• well she does make the rules and puts her foot down
    monky2

Answer by monky2 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I'm confused. In your other post, you said that it's her son. If she can't handle her own son, then there is bigger problems at hand here. Again, just like I told you in the hot sauce post, take some parenting classes. No wonder he doesn't listen to her. I wouldn't either if she shoved that stuff in my face. I'm not trying to be rude, but the problem really does sit with the parents here. You aren't doing what you need to be doing to raise this little boy right. You are teaching him all the wrong things. Get help. Please. For the sake of the child if nothing else.
    Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 11:55 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• She probably acts like that because you're an spineless idiot who can not string a sentence together, or spell.. You

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2010