Internal hemorrhoids?

has anyone ever had one? i don't see anything on the outside, so I know it's not an external one, but I have pain and a tiny bit of bright red blood whenever i strain to go to the bathroom. If your was internal, was it painful?""

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Health

• Probably an internal or a fissure. The doctor can prescribe you some suppositories to help. Better then the ones over the counter.

I have had issues for years now since having my first child. They finally go away and then as soon as a I deliver another kid more problems. I am 6 months out from having baby #3 and it's a day to day making sure I am drinking enough water etc...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I'm pretty sure I have internal hemmoroids. I pushed for 3 hours when I was having my son and ever since then I have unbelievable pain when I go poo. It hurts really bad and there is bright red blood, sometimes dripping. I've never seen anything though when I've looked down there with a mirror so I'm assuming they are inside. My mom told me to use suppositories and they do seem to help a little but its been 5 months and it still hurts so I don't know.
    Anonymous

• I had anal fissures (tiny cuts) it hurts very bad when going to the bathroom and I had red blood. The only way I got rid of them was to take stool softener and drink tons of water and eat lots of lettuce for 3 or 4 days.
    Anonymous

• Op here. I've read that internal hemorrhoids aren't painful, though? And sometimes after having a bowel movement, it's so painful for a little while that my groin and even my buttcheek hurts. is that normal?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2010