Who's your favorite Beatle?

My mom says she always had a crush on John LOL. I have a weird thing for George. None of them are "lookers" to me, but if I had to choose one of them it would be him.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 11:23 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ringo. Even tho I think young Paul was the cutest, I always like the funny ones.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:25 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• PAUL _ I'm probably older than your mom but I remember when they were on the Ed Sullivan show for the first time and a sign flashed above John Lennon saying "Sorry Girls HE'S MARRIED!!!!)

I like all of them but Paul's the cutest imho and I love his contribution to 9/11 and Freedom!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 11:26 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• LOL I just love seeing old footage of them and all the teenage girls screaming their lungs out.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:28 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• i love all the Beatles in a different way, but George has always been my favorite. have you ever seen the movie "Help!"? he's so funny in this flat sorta way. plus, George wrote my favorite Beatles songs as well as my favorite "after" Beatles song. i think Paul is was the cutest one, tho.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:30 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• George. Hottest. Best song writer. Plays the sitar! No contest.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:36 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• Mmmmmm.....none....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:33 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• John. I used to have fantasies about going back in time and getting it on with a young John. He was such a bad bad boy...

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:37 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• John
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2010