Sleeping...

My son is 17 months and still sleeping with me and my husband.. He had and still has a lot of medical problems and therefore has been in our bed for most of his life he has had two surgeries and is looking at possibly 3 more.. I want him to sleep in his pack in play in our room (mostly because he's on medication every 4 hours so at night having him close will be easier on both of us) but he just wont.. whats the best solution or is there one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jan. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you looked into something called a co-sleeper. They connect to the side of your bed, but it's a seperate sleeping area for your child. I'm pretty sure they are made big enough for your little one. Good luck on this, I hope this helps.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• He might be old enough to try the cry it out method... its hard but it might work.. or get him a friend to sleep with.. my daughter had a glow worm that she needed every month for like ever... is he talking maybe telling him that big boys sleep in the pack and play he'll want to or .. maybe a toddler bed if it fits in the room?
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 1:31 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• He might not sleep in the pack and play because it's just not comfortable. Makes sense to me. I wouldn't want to sleep in one of those either after being in a nice comfy bed. maybe try a toddler bed in your room? Or a matress on the floor? Just a thought.
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 10:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2010